titlebg
History Regarding Foundation:
“Tarasundari Balika Vidyabhaban… a journey since 1911.”

The most prestigious name “TARASUNDARI BALIKA VIDYABHABAN” has been considering as the pride of entire Howrah District. Here primary and secondary sections are simultaneously running successfully within the same premises. The secondary section starts at 10:30 am and breaks at 4:30 pm.

It was the year of 1911. The honourable doctors Mr. Sarat Kumar Das founded “Bantra Coronation Balika Vidyabhaban” at the Thakur dalan of kundu bari just opposite to today’s main school building for the welfare of women’s education. It was a primary school at then (from One to Four standards). Later in the year 1952 Mr. Dhirendra Kumar Das bought a plot of land and established a newly form school named “Tarasundari Balika Vidyabhaban” in the name of his beloved mother Tarasundari. Mrs. Bibha Ghosh ascended as the first headmistress in the primary section. Since that time the school has been keeping her own promise to distribute the knowledge among the future Women